I’ve been lurking on r/skincareaddiction and learned about niacinamide, the secret ingredient in StriVectin which unfortunately is still sold around here to unsuspecting dowagers.
– Salicylic acid wash (it’s summer)
– Random Korean style toners that my friend had too much of
(this is a placeholder for when my Vitamin C serum arrives)
– Caffeine roller and LiftAffine, V line serums, as needed. But since losing weight I’ve been needing this a lot less.
– CeraVe PM lotion with Niacinamide 4%
– Azaderm 20% Azelaic Acid
– SPF30 Mineral Sunscreen, any generic brand that I can grab on sale
– Body sunscreen for my body
– Salicylic acid wash
– Salicylic acid exfoliating pad
– Random toners or a NuPore Sheet Mask depending on the day
– CeraVe lotion with Niacinamide, or 10% Lactic Acid lotion depending
– Tretinoin 0.05 on face, arms and chest
– Mitchell’s Precious gel (afaik, 2% hydroquinone)
– A little SkinLite on trouble spots
– Diet support every other day, Green Tea Diet pill
– Nootropic stack (piracetam, bacopa, L-theanine, lecithin)
– Multi vitamin
– “Water pill” as needed >_<
– A low cal and low carb diet
– I did not get darker than my winter color this summer. The general public gets darker. I stay the same hue.
– A younger, attractive man actually hit on me yesterday and I feel like a cougar now.